Friday, January 22, 2016

The Periodic Table of Manifesting

http://goodvibeblog.com/periodic-table-manifesting/#utm_source=feed&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=feed

Go Here for Full Article



Only an LOA freak like me would spend her holiday break making us conscious creators a cool new infographic.


I hope you like it! Enjoy the Periodic Table for Manifesting:



I’m open to suggestions to make this an even better resource for those working with law of attraction.


(And email me if you’d like a higher resolution copy: jma


This material was something I perceived you might enjoy.


The creator features an intriguing point of view on the topic that resonates with me and I wanted to share it with my subscribers.


Kindly supply your ideas in the comments area below …




The Periodic Table of Manifesting

No comments: