Friday, January 29, 2016

Three more reasons to call off the “life sucks” routine and start conjuring up magic

Three more reasons to call off the “life sucks” routine and start conjuring up magic

“Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.”—Carl Sagan Like Kevin Spacey, I play many roles. I’m a mom, a dishwasher, a journalist, a pickleball player. Recently, I’ve also been called to act as a town crier. To stand on the street corners of the blogosphere and scream, “Extra, extra. Read all about it. Life loves you. All you have to do is quit fighting and start noticing the magic.” In that capacity, I’d like to pass on the following three stories that recently popped up in my inbox or what I jokingly call, my personal self-help channel. Enjoy! 1. “I would like to share with you my miracle, as you are collecting them. Soon after I asked the Universe to show me something cool, I put on an antique record from 1951 called American Indian Songs of the Southwest, which included a Zuni raindance. I was thinking how cool it would be if it could rain when I played the record, but then I didn’t think about it again. I was three-quarters of the way throug…
See all stories on this topic






Three more reasons to call off the “life sucks” routine and start conjuring up magic

No comments: