Saturday, January 30, 2016

Success Miracle Story: Lady’s Optimum Health Restored

This content was something I felt you would appreciate.

Click Here to Visit the Website


Success Miracle Story: Lady’s Optimum Health Restored

I visited the doctor concerned about it, but he reassured me not to worry about it. The ticks in our country are safe and tick diseases are rare here, he said. A couple of months later I experienced some symptoms which I couldn’t quite understand. For example, I would have night sweats, then as time progressed, I felt feverish, had heart palpitations and at times my blood pressure would get high. It was such a very frightening experience I got admitted to a private hospital where the professor doctors screened me for all the diseases I had never heard of. I told them about the tick bite incident, however, since there was no rash which was a common symptom of a tick bite disease, they completely disregarded it and discharged me with a diagnosis of fever of unknown origin in the medical report. I still suffered the symptoms and I felt I would die because nobody was able to diagnose and treat me. Then I remembered a book I bought some years ago called The Secret. I looked for it and I …
See all stories on this topic




Success Miracle Story: Lady’s Optimum Health Restored

No comments: