Saturday, January 30, 2016

Success Story: Getting the Best Seat on a Flight with LOA

Success Story: Getting the Best Seat on a Flight with LOA

Have you ever thought of using the law of attraction for small things, like getting a nice seat on a flight? Read this story from Hanne from Bonn, Germany to get convinced that it works every time you have faith in it. Here is Hanne’s story verbatim. Please excuse me for my bad English. I hope it’s enough to share my story with you. I live in Germany and I’d been introduced to The Secret in June 2012. A friend of mine told me about how she got her dream house after reading The Secret and practicing the LOA. I was very curious about this book but could not get it immediately at our local library, because it was lent. So I found The Power instead and read it. By reading The Power I felt very happy and sometimes I smiled to myself. After this I bought The Magic and practiced the days I found most interesting. In October 2012 I’d been visiting my mother, who leaves in Sao Paulo, Brazil. When I made the flight booking (online) I chose and confirmed my seats for the 2 flights….
See all stories on this topic



The author features a fascinating point of view on the subject that resonates with me and I wanted to share it with my audiences.


Kindly provide your ideas in the comments section below …



Success Story: Getting the Best Seat on a Flight with LOA

No comments: