Monday, January 25, 2016

On Seeing Things Through

http://goodvibeblog.com/on-seeing-things-through/#utm_source=feed&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=feed

Click Here to Visit the Website



Muggles often have a prejudice for seeing things though, which is a belief some conscious creators still carry remnants of.


Some think it’s important to get things done and stick it out until the thing is “finished.”


Because (they believe) that’s the only way we benefit from it. Whether it’s a book, a diet, a business strategy – “you can’t expect results if you don’t complete the action.”


But conscious creators know that isn’t what really matters …


It’s not what we do that makes the difference in what unfolds, it’s how we feel.


Which means it isn’t about getting something done; it’s about following the joy, wherever that may lead. Even when it calls us somewhere new before we’ve finished the other thing.


If your joy is done, you’re finished with it. Period.


Because joy is the vibration that carries us to dreams come true – not actions.


Sometimes our joy disappears under limiting beliefs that turn our joy into a job (or a “should” or a “have to”). Steer clear of those so gremlins don’t ruin our joy parties.


You may also have to manage unhelpful thoughts about being a quitter, or what others expect from you, in order to be fully delighted in following your joy.


If you carry strong beliefs about how important it is to see something through, it may just feel better to finish it. (If that’s the case, at least set an intention for the process to be fun.)



Once upon a time I felt the inspiration for an in-home infrared sauna. I’ve maybe used it a dozen times in five years. My boyfriend thinks it was a waste of my money.


But that’s impossible, as long as I let joy lead. Where it goes, I go. And if it doesn’t take me back into the sauna, then the sauna is no longer for me. As long as I’m tuned to joy, I’m set up for success, no matter how brief the sauna inspiration was.


Once upon another time, many years ago, I got lit up about dry skin brushing. To this day I love and adore that practice. I even pack brushes when I travel, that’s how much I love it. But it only serves me because I engage it out of enthusiasm, not out of “should.”


Bashar tells us to follow our highest excitement, and to do so without attachment to results.


Abraham calls it “getting in your vortex.”


However you describe it, when we follow our bliss and leap from one delightful thing to another, it doesn’t matter what we get done or how long we commit to it. What matters is being tuned to passion/inspiration.


When the joy is gone, it’s time to go wherever the new inspiration leads. When we let joy lead, that’s the kind of alignment that makes dreams come true.


Because joy is your quickest ticket to whatever you desire.


The bottom line is that when inner guidance calls you to something new, before you’ve “finished” the other thing, it’s best to trust that guidance and let joy rule.


Our inspiration often evolves in ways that don’t go according to plan. So don’t get stuck in thinking that just because one day in the past you thought this was a good idea that now you have to stick it out until it’s “done.” It’s done when they joy calls you elsewhere.


That goes for memberships, trips, relationships, careers – you name it.


Our joy, our bliss (or maybe it just feels like relief right now if we’re far away from it) holds the key to everything we want …


Go there.


* * * * * * * *</center


Jeannette Maw is the LOA party host at GVU and publisher of the rave reviewed Good Vibe newsletter, which you can subscribe to here.


This content was something I believed you might value.


The author provides an interesting point of view on the subject that resonates with me and I wanted to share it with my audiences.


Kindly supply your ideas in the comments section below …




On Seeing Things Through

No comments: