Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Why you should give everything you have for as long as you physically can. Shane Burcaw @shaner528

http://www.loalover.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/3025-thumb.png

For the full article or video go here: http://pamgrout.com/2014/11/17/why-you-should-give-everything-you-have-for-as-long-as-you-physically-can-shane-burcaw-shaner528/




‘Promise me that you’ll always remember that you’re braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.’–Christopher Robin to Winnie the Pooh


My naysayers (and they are legion) rarely attack my writing (well, a few accuse me of trying to be a standup comedian). The thing they seem to take issue with is my belief that life is me


This content was something I felt you would probably enjoy.


The blogger provides a helpful perspective on the topic that resonates with me and I wanted to discuss it with my audiences.


Kindly supply your thoughts in the comments section below …




Why you should give everything you have for as long as you physically can. Shane Burcaw @shaner528

No comments: