Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Are you Conscious of your Repetitive Thought Patterns?

https://bethandlee.wordpress.com/2015/06/23/are-you-conscious-of-your-repetitive-thought-patterns/

For the full article go here


We all have them. We all have automatic repetitive thoughts that come to mind in our life experiences.  Some are positive and some are negative; but no matter which direction you go, those repetitive thought patterns are creating a vibration of ‘bring me more.’ There are times when we feel as if life is stuck […]


This material was something I felt you would probably enjoy.


The writer provides an intriguing point of view on the subject that resonates with me and I wanted to discuss it with my readers.


Kindly provide your ideas in the comments section below …




Are you Conscious of your Repetitive Thought Patterns?

No comments: