Sunday, August 28, 2016

Are you Experiencing Life Through the Ego or the True Self Within?

https://bethandlee.wordpress.com/2015/08/11/are-you-experiencing-life-through-the-ego-or-the-true-self-within/

Click Here to Visit the Website


There are times where the ego mind takes hold and thinks it is the one that makes all the decisions.  Any decision it makes is from a self-centered place and self-centered can create resistant vibrations.  I’m not talking the healthy ego that we have of self-confidence.  The self confident ego  knows when to say ‘no’ […]


This subject was something I thought you might appreciate.


The blogger has an intriguing perspective on the topic that resonates with me and I wished to discuss it with my readers.


Please provide your ideas in the comments area below …




Are you Experiencing Life Through the Ego or the True Self Within?

No comments: