Tuesday, July 26, 2016

It’s Not about the Tea

http://www.loalover.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/5624-thumb.jpg

http://goodvibeblog.com/its-not-about-the-tea/#utm_source=feed&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=feed

Go Here for Full Article



The other day someone asked how I’d managed to lose 20 pounds.


She was guessing the number, because all I know is I’ve gone from Beautiful to Cute to Ravishing past Hot on the Yay scale. If anyone knows how much that is, don’t tell me – I like living beyond the numbers!


I gave her the answer she was expecting, although it wasn’t an accurate or helpful one …


I told her what I’d been doing differently.


Conscious creators know how misleading that is – to attribute the change to actions only and not acknowledge the role of the vibrational shift.


The helpful and more accurate response to her question would have been to tell her how I’ve been feeling differently.


Because that’s where our entire reality comes from – our vibration.


It was factual to say that I’d begun drinking a daily detox tea. That was true.


But that’s not what any weight loss was a result of.


This weight loss began with finding the vibration of body love. Making that the norm rather than the exception for how I felt about myself. And then just following inspiration. Which led to Doc of Detox’s daily tea.


If I drank that tea with my old vibration in place, I doubt it would have any effect. Because it’s not actions that matter most – it’s the vibration.


Someone else could do the very same things and get a very different result.


As she found out when she started drinking the same daily detox tea. She got the opposite results, if you can believe it.


Conscious creators wouldn’t be surprised by that because we know everything arises from the vibration. A new vibration may inspire us to new actions, but it is inaccurate to attribute change solely to those actions.


The same action can lead to very different results for people flowing different vibrations.


Which is why this post isn’t about the most amazing detox tea I’ve ever found.


This post is a reminder that the vibration is what matters. Once we tune into the frequency of what we want, we’ll be inspired to take any actions that support that result.


That’s what we’re doing at Body Love Lab right now, but anyone who wants a hand in tuning into a new vibration can find one for a variety of dreams or desires in our Vibration Activation series. (Here’s the weight loss, healthy body, feelin’ sexy and the good news from the doc scripts.)


In the meantime, my next job is to drop my limiting beliefs about what I think muggles can hear and not hear. !!


* * * * * * * *</center


Jeannette Maw is the LOA party host at GVU and publisher of the rave reviewed Good Vibe newsletter, which you can subscribe to here.


This subject was something I believed you might probably value.


The writer provides an intriguing viewpoint on the topic that resonates with me and I wished to share it with my readers.


Kindly provide your thoughts in the remarks section below …




It’s Not about the Tea

No comments: