Saturday, July 23, 2016

Forget Tibet. Or bathing in the Ganges River. Top of my spiritual bucket list is right in LA

http://www.loalover.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/5679-thumb-1024x576.jpg

http://pamgrout.com/2015/08/11/forget-tibet-or-bathing-in-the-ganges-river-top-of-my-spiritual-bucket-list-is-right-in-la/

Go Here for Full Article



“Stay close to anything that makes you glad you are alive.”

― Hāfiz


Some people make bucket lists of countries they want to visit. Or tourist attractions they hope to see.


My bucket list is filled with inspiring people and places.


The Agape International Spiritual Center in Los Angeles has been on my list for years. So last week, when speaking in San Diego, I went in a few days early so I could catch, not one, but two services at Agape.


I’ve been fortunate enough to hear Michael Beckwith, the minister, speak and even got the opportunity to appear on his radio show a couple months ago, but to be in the energy of Agape itself is truly life-changing.


Here’s one of my favorite Beckwith clips:


Enjoy!



Pam Grout is the author of 17 books including E-Squared: 9 Do-it-Yourself Energy Experiments that Prove Your Thoughts Create Your Reality and the recently-released sequel, E-Cubed, 9 More Experiments that Prove Mirth, Magic and Merriment is your Full-time Gig.


This subject matter was something I thought you would enjoy.


The author provides an insightful viewpoint on the subject that resonates with me and I wished to share it with my followers.


Kindly offer your thoughts in the remarks area below …




Forget Tibet. Or bathing in the Ganges River. Top of my spiritual bucket list is right in LA

No comments: