Monday, December 28, 2015

Manifestor vs. Manifester

http://goodvibeblog.com/manifestor-vs-manifester/#utm_source=feed&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=feed

For the full article go here



A few years ago I queried fellow creators about the proper spelling of one who manifests: is it manifestor or manifester?


More people search google with the -er spelling, but here’s how actual manifestors weighed in:


  • Greg suggested since a manifestor is also a creator, it should be spelled -or.

  • John pointed out that ne


This material was something I sensed you would probably value.


The originator possesses an interesting perspective on the topic that resonates with me and I wished to share it with my readers.


Please supply your ideas in the comments area below …




Manifestor vs. Manifester

No comments: