Friday, December 25, 2015

When Things Get Worse Instead of Better

http://www.loalover.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/5799-thumb.jpg

http://goodvibeblog.com/when-things-get-worse-instead-of-better/#utm_source=feed&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=feed

Click Here to Visit the Website



As a conscious creator, you might be familiar with this routine …


We get really inspired to use our creative powers on a super fun desire. We unleash all our best skills on this new goal – or maybe it’s just one little alignment process we engage.


Either way, good things are supposed to happen when we put our manifesting tools to work:


  • The money is supposed to get bigger

  • The lovers are supposed to treat us like gold

  • The perfect clients are supposed to come out of the woodwork

  • The body is supposed to get healthier

Instead, sometimes we experience the exact opposite: things get worse instead of better.


Law of attraction newbies might conclude either they’re doing it wrong or LOA is a bunch of hooey.


But that may not be the case (that you’re doing it wrong). It could be the exact opposite!


Many of us have experienced this, where it seems like our intentions “backfire” in the beginning.


What’s more likely happening, if we’ve engaged our alignment work effectively (in fact, especially if we’ve engaged alignment effectively), is that Universe has heard our new instruction and is responding appropriately. It’s clearing out what doesn’t match and making room for the new delivery.


If you’ve ordered up an amazing relationship, and your boyfriend breaks up with you, that just means he wasn’t up to speed with what your desire. If you say “big fat easy fun money” and you get fired, that just means Universe has a better way to deliver it. If you say “perfect home” and your offer isn’t accepted, that just means it wasn’t actually perfect.


We’d be smart to trust Universe’s process (after we’ve ensured we really truly are vibrating what we think we are).


It doesn’t mean law of attraction failed you. It doesn’t mean you’re doing it wrong. Sometimes we just misinterpret what’s really unfolding.


Here’s a recent personal example:


In the past I’ve struggled with a very sucky “support” vibration. It’s been easy for me to think I have to do it myself; No one else is helping; They aren’t doing it right.


Obviously not a cool vibe to go through life with.


So with last month’s topic at GVU being focusing skills, I finally got serious about dialing up a new instruction on this subject. I plugged into a new and improved support vibe using a mantra where on the in-breath I thought, “I am in such good hands” and on the out-breath I repeated, “I get such good support.” Over and over with each breath, really feeling what it was to be well-supported and in good hands.


The first couple days I did it for several minutes at a time until I had a good foothold in the new energy. After that I just repeated it spontaneously throughout the day as inspired.


What happened next was good stuff: Russ scooped kitty litters for me! I didn’t even ask! (Woo hoo!)


Then I had a tech issue on a Sunday night and emailed support. I not only got a response within seconds, but it was from the owner of the company! On a Sunday night! And he worked the issue himself until it was resolved! I was impressed. My mantra was clearly working.


Two days later more stunning evidence of how well-supported I was unfolded. (This one was an unexpected and unsolicited refund of nearly a thousand dollars from a vendor I closed an account with.)


By now I’m thinking I’ve got this new vibe nailed and I even dare to hire a third virtual assistant for the business. Great things happening there, too.


And then (cue the gloom and doom music) …


My web host company decides to migrate servers, causing us major issues in the process. The blog is offline for an uncomfortably long while. When it comes back online, comments don’t work. (Hello! That’s the most important part of this blog!) Tech support isn’t responding well to my VA. (They’ve suspended their phone support, only using email now, and they’re taking over 24 hours to respond to an urgent request.)


Well, this isn’t at all what I’m used to, I think. Because I am in such good hands and I get such great service!


After reflecting on it briefly, I decide to stick to my story. I get great service – that’s a fact. I don’t know what’s going on with this other crap – that is not how I roll. I am well supported and everyone knows it.


Back in 3D world, two VAs recommend switching providers. Feels downstream to me. The vendor we hire turns out not to just offer more reliable service and better customer support, but also costs half as much!


And then it occurs to me …


The issues I had before weren’t something gone wrong. They were part of the successful manifestation.


The stuff that doesn’t match “good hands” and “great support” has to make its exit. It’s not a sign of failure on my alignment – quite the contrary. It’s evidence of just how well I dialed in.


I told Universe I am in great hands and get great support, so when it finds an element in my life that isn’t up to speed, it’s gonna get cleared out.


The important part for me is not to suspend my alignment when I’m looking at my misinterpreted “questionable” evidence. When the site went down I could have started grumbling the old grumbles I know all too well – “They aren’t doing it right,” “This isn’t working,” “No one’s helping.”


But to be able to maintain the alignment, even when things don’t look how we wanted, that’s how we let Universe do its best work of matching our instruction.



So when it seems like things are getting worse instead of better, remember that sometimes it works kind of like a detox … The process of cleaning up might also involve some clearing out, and that’s a good sign you’re doing it right.


* * * * * * * *</center


Jeannette Maw is the LOA party host at GVU and publisher of the rave reviewed Good Vibe newsletter, which you can subscribe to here.


This material was something I perceived you would probably value.


The writer has an engaging point of view on the topic that resonates with me and I wanted to discuss it with my subscribers.


Kindly offer your ideas in the comments section below …




When Things Get Worse Instead of Better

No comments: