Monday, December 28, 2015

If you are in A Challenging Experience Right now…

https://bethandlee.wordpress.com/2015/07/09/if-you-are-in-a-challenging-experience-right-now/

For the full article go here


This picture looks like complete disaster, doesn’t it?  Fire up in the mountains where people had to evacuate seems like a very challenging experience, doesn’t it? Yet out of this experience came many positive moments and ultimately took me and my family to our dream. Wildfires took two of our homes in California (yes, we […]


This subject matter was something I thought you might probably value.


The originator possesses an intriguing point of view on the subject that resonates with me and I wanted to discuss it with my viewers.


Kindly provide your ideas in the comments area below …




If you are in A Challenging Experience Right now…

No comments: