Sunday, May 13, 2018

Three easy steps to become a Master of Synchronicity: a guest post by Nathalie Thompson

For the full article or video go here: http://pamgrout.com/2014/12/10/three-easy-steps-to-become-a-master-of-synchronicity-a-guest-post-by-nathalie-thompson/

“My view is the sky view.”–Pharrell Williams



Hey, sports fans! I’m heading to Arkansas for a couple days to see the “State of the Art” exhibit at Crystal Bridges. I wrote an article about it for ArtDesk magazine and I’ve been waiting excitedly for the chance to see it.


In the meantime, I’m getting ready to launch the

This subject was something I believed you might probably enjoy.

The author features an interesting point of view on the topic that resonates with me and I wanted to share it with my audiences.

Please offer your ideas in the comments area below ...


No comments: