Tuesday, May 29, 2018

The “Even Better” Manifesting Charm

http://goodvibeblog.com/even-better-manifesting-charm/#utm_source=feed&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=feed

For the full article go here

I learned this gem from Julie B at GVU. She’s a rock star manifestor and proved it again with this easy peasy super effective manifesting charm.


Here’s how it works …


When things don’t look so good, and you can’t figure out how it’s going to work out, just say, “Even better!” out loud (or in your head) until you feel the vibe click.


We all know that vibration right?



  • Like when the 10% off coupon we thought we had turns out to be for 20%. And it’s not just one item, it’s for the whole cart. woot!

  • Or when your sweetie says they were out of chocolate so he got you chocolate fudge brownie instead. Oh yeah baby!

  • Or when you take the car in hoping they’ll know how to fix it, and in five minutes they solved the problem for no charge. You’re feelin’ this, right?!

  • Or when the new UPS guy at work turns out to be not only super hot with a charming smile, but has a sexy accent to boot. Universe, you did it even better!


Okay, that’s the vibe we’re looking to activate. Just by saying the words “Even better!” (without knowing what it looks like) we make room for something even better to unfold than we were capable of thinking up ourselves.


Julie B uses it when someone gives her an answer that wasn’t what she was hoping for. Like when the person she needs to see can’t meet this week, but they can next week. She declares “even better” on the spot which transforms the “ok, I guess I’ll make do” vibe to “fabulous news” vibe.


And we know the magic that unfolds when we dial up good vibes!


GVU members know some of my “even better” stories from recent forum posts:


I shared how nervous I was to get a new retainer after mine broke. When my regular dentist didn’t come through, I found a local orthodontist who got me in the same day and had a whole different kind ready that afternoon. It’s more comfortable, easier to clean, and cheaper to boot! (Even better!)


I needed new sandals for Maui, and was striking out left and right online and off, until I thought to swap out my “dang it” vibe for “even better!” Sure enough two fabulous sales guys plus a raving customer (who let me try on her shoes) at REI hooked me up with three fabulous sandals! I love them even more than my last pair – and that’s saying something!


Then I’m shopping for a mother’s day present, and can’t find what I’m looking for anywhere. When it seems I’m super SOL, Russ suggests a store I wouldn’t have thought to try. I’m sure he’s wrong – they won’t have it. But at the last minute I swap out that warped intention with my “even better” lucky charm. Not only did I find what I was looking for, but – you guessed it – it was even better than I hoped! Came home with four – two for mom, two for me!


A friend is looking for a new facility for her horses.


(I get to play with her and the herd once she gets settled, so I have huge incentive to see her manifest this soon.)


I told her she could borrow my “even better” lucky charm.


And then I thought everyone should have one of these.


All you gotta do is remember to say the words (make sure you feel the vibe, too) to let delightful results unfold.


I’ll use it when it’s time to sit in a new hair stylist’s chair later this month. And maybe next time I try a new restaurant. And definitely when I go out on a new date.


Thanks again to Julie B for teaching me her “Even Better” magic.


Those of you who know Access Consciousness probably know the power of its cousin “How does it get any better than this?” And of course we all love Julia Hamrick’s Easy World magic, too!


Regardless of how we engage it, here’s to getting out of our own way and letting Universe deliver it even better.


* * * * * * * *</center

Jeannette Maw is the LOA party host at GVU and publisher of the rave reviewed Good Vibe newsletter, which you can subscribe to here.

This subject was something I thought you might value.

The writer features a helpful viewpoint on the topic that resonates with me and I wished to share it with my viewers.

Please supply your thoughts in the comments section below ...


No comments: