Thursday, May 31, 2018

How to Not Hold Anything Against Anyone Any More

http://goodvibeblog.com/how-to-not-hold-anything-against-anyone-any-more/#utm_source=feed&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=feed

Click Here to Visit the Website

Holding resentments and grudges is a great way to mess up our alignment.


Which is why so many spiritual teachers talk about practicing forgiveness.


I’ve never been a big fan of forgiveness, though, because in order to practice it one is required to assume the position of “someone done me wrong.”


Conscious creators k

This material was something I believed you might probably value.

The blogger provides an engaging point of view on the subject that resonates with me and I wanted to share it with my audiences.

Kindly offer your thoughts in the comments section below ...


No comments: