Saturday, September 17, 2016

Why I’m the luckiest person on the planet, Episode 14

http://pamgrout.com/2015/05/06/why-im-the-luckiest-person-on-the-planet-episode-14/

Go Here for Full Article



“Eventually you will see that the real cause of problems is not life, but the commotion the mind makes about life.”—Michael Singer


I’m in Costa Rica, on a Pacific beach, hanging out with my daughter, writing my new book.


But that’s not why I’m the luckiest person on the planet. I’m immensely blessed because of all of you. You guys so rock! I’ve said it before, but I constantly feel like Sally Field when she gushed, “You like me, you really like me.”


So thank you for being so generous and kind and well, liking me and my running bra thoughts from the last post. It really blew me away. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!


I’m also constantly wowed by the cool stories you send that only add add further proof that the universe adores us all and is trying like bloody hell to point that out.


Here’s a story from Hillary from Toronto:


“I recently took my first vacation by myself to Paris. It was a last minute decision. I was at a work conference in Amsterdam. I was a little nervous that I’d be alone the entire time…especially during dinners!


“I do daily manifestations all the time because I love seeing them turn up in joyful ways. On the Sunday I arrived, I chose yellow bows to manifest. Sunday goes by and nothing, but I was exploring the Parisian streets so no big deal. Monday goes by…still no yellow bows…but I was having a great time none the less. I met some nice ladies at dinner.


“Tuesday I did a food tour, and it was awesome! My tour guide invited me for drinks after and helped me get to my next destination, the Catacombs! I still wanted my yellow bows though 😉


“She took me to the subway and explained how to get there. While I was on the subway, this guy in colorful attire noticed I looked confused as I stared at the mass intertwining of subway lines for the Paris underground. He asked where I was going and if I needed help.


Turned out he and his bandmates were going to the Catacombs as well, they were from L.A. (on a side note ever since I started pursuing being a musician, I am a musical magnet lol). I had such a great time with these guys, especially the colorful one that first approached me.


His name was Sal. We had a special connection immediately and spent the rest of the day and night together and decided to remain friends. Can you guess what color his shoe laces were?”


Big, bright yellow bows.


I’m offering a new experiment in the Hay House World Summit that begins May 9. If you register now, you’re entitled to five free videos. Hope to “see you” there.


Pam Grout is the author of 17 books including E-Squared: 9 Do-it-Yourself Energy Experiments that Prove Your Thoughts Create Your Reality and the recently-released sequel, E-Cubed, 9 More Experiments that Prove Mirth, Magic and Merriment is your Full-time Gig.


This material was something I thought you might probably value.


The writer possesses an insightful perspective on the topic that resonates with me and I wanted to share it with my readers.


Kindly provide your thoughts in the remarks area below …




Why I’m the luckiest person on the planet, Episode 14

No comments: