Tuesday, September 27, 2016

The #1 Reason Manifestors Give Up

http://goodvibeblog.com/reason-manifestors-give-up/#utm_source=feed&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=feed

Go Here for Full Article



I’ve been in this gig long enough to have seen plenty of aspiring conscious creators give up their manifesting efforts.


(Including those who knew the material well enough that they coached others on it!)


Why do some people get so discouraged at creating their own reality that they throw in the towel?


I’ve


This content was something I believed you would appreciate.


The blogger offers an intriguing viewpoint on the subject that resonates with me and I wanted to discuss it with my followers.


Please offer your thoughts in the remarks area below …




The #1 Reason Manifestors Give Up

No comments: