Saturday, July 2, 2016

Why I live by Bobby McFerrin’s “Don’t Worry, Be Happy” mantra

http://www.loalover.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/5301-thumb-576x1024.png

http://pamgrout.com/2015/05/13/why-i-live-by-bobby-mcferrins-dont-worry-be-happy-mantra/

Click Here to Visit the Website




“Dare to love yourself

as if you were a rainbow

with gold at both ends.”

― Aberjhani


This is getting crazy.


I just heard about two college professors at two different colleges who assigned, E-Squared. For college credit. One is even going to send me her students’ papers which, as she said, were “pretty amazing.”


And someone sent me this picture of Andy Dick, the comedian, actor and Season 16 Dancing with the Stars competitor, who is apparently reading it, too.


With the new book, the one I’m writing now, I throw down an even bigger gauntlet. Full-time joy. Constant contact with the Divine Buzz.


Because the more joy you have in your life, the better life works. The more gratitude you feel, the wider the door opens for life’s largesse to flow in.


In fact, the ONLY thing that can keep it away is the walls we all build with our crazy thoughts. But once we quit believing our ridiculous, crazy-making thoughts, once we start trusting that joy is our natural, God-given state, all the security forces in the world can’t keep our good away.


Pam Grout is the author of 17 books including E-Squared: 9 Do-it-Yourself Energy Experiments that Prove Your Thoughts Create Your Reality and the recently-released sequel, E-Cubed, 9 More Experiments that Prove Mirth, Magic and Merriment is your Full-time Gig.


This subject was something I sensed you would value.


The creator has a fascinating perspective on the topic that resonates with me and I wanted to share it with my followers.


Please provide your ideas in the comments section below …




Why I live by Bobby McFerrin’s “Don’t Worry, Be Happy” mantra

No comments: