Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Manifesting your perfect partner and other tomfoolery

http://www.loalover.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/5604-thumb.jpg

http://pamgrout.com/2015/07/24/manifesting-your-perfect-partner-and-other-tomfoolery/

Go Here for Full Article



“Lovers don’t finally meet somewhere. They are in each other all along.” – Rumi


I’m heading to California tomorrow and wanted to share a couple quick stories.


The first is from Deepak Chopra who was going to introduce me at the workshop I’m giving in San Diego August 1. But he ended up having to go out of town…which is what this story is about.


He was SO out of town a few years ago that his assistant couldn’t get ahold of him. He was in Africa, far from phones, internet, and all the devices we believe we still need to communicate with others.


His assistant was desperate to reach him. She employed my 101 Dalmatians Principle, the one that proves we are interconnected with everyone and everything through an invisible field of intelligence and energy.


She began sending out a message, “Deepak, I really need you to call me. Call me now.”


I’m sure you can guess the end of the story, but if you’re waiting with bated breath, here’s the spoiler alert:


Within a few hours, Deepak called.


This last story popped up in my mailbox this morning. I thought it was a lot of fun and who knows, the right guy may just read this.


Enjoy:


“I’ve recently been having fun playing with the Dude to bring the love of my life into physical form. Like my fellow FP teammates, I really enjoy those moments when I envision us laughing as we cook dinner (he’s a great cook), exploring new cultures/communities (he loves people and loves to travel), and sitting at the piano playing and singing (he’s got a beautiful voice and plays the guitar).


“I’ve cleared some space in my closet (no small feat), popped an extra toothbrush in the medicine cabinet, and even find myself talking to him as I’m cooking dinner (does anyone else wonder if they’re crazy when this happens so naturally?!).


“For some reason, I’m really in the zone when I’m driving. Signs will pop up everywhere to make me laugh, and the Dude often uses this time to answer the latest question that I’ve posed to the FP. So, knowing the Dude’s got my back and likes to make me giggle, I asked “What’s my soulmate’s name?” on the way to work the other morning.


“One minute later, stopped at a light and not really paying attention, I glanced at the tow-truck in front of me and the business decal in the back window read, “Tom will be there to pick you up.” It registered in a far corner of my mind, but I didn’t really think much of it.


“Two stoplights later, I was changing the radio channel, and caught the announcer saying, “Tom will be right back after this message…” Laughing, I asked “Okay, is it ‘Tom’? Is that his name?” and within two seconds, I pulled up behind a car with a personalized plate that had the letters “TOM” in it.


“The rest of the day had me grinning, sending love to others, telling trees to send a “hey” to Tom, and after a while the joy overrode my original “question.” Even though the question sort of faded from my memory, later that night I was home and turned on the TV to immediately see a commercial advertising a show that would be airing the next day. It read, “TOM 8/7c.” I think my neighbors might think I’m nuts, since there was an abundance of whooping and laughing at that moment.


“I’ve seen the “TOM 8/7c” many times since the first, and now, whenever I see it, I confirm outloud with the Dude that I’m meeting Tom on August 7th….possibly in the Central Time Zone…we’ll see. I plan to report back to you on August 8th with spectacular news!!”


We can’t wait to hear, Janna.


As for the rest of you, have a spectacular weekend that, like Janna, has you grinning, sending love to others and enjoying signs and blessings that as I said in E-Squared, arrive without email, letters or loud explosions.


Pam Grout is the author of 17 books including E-Squared: 9 Do-it-Yourself Energy Experiments that Prove Your Thoughts Create Your Reality and the recently-released sequel, E-Cubed, 9 More Experiments that Prove Mirth, Magic and Merriment is your Full-time Gig.


This subject matter was something I believed you would value.


The author provides an intriguing perspective on the subject that resonates with me and I wanted to share it with my viewers.


Please supply your thoughts in the comments area below …




Manifesting your perfect partner and other tomfoolery

No comments: