Sunday, April 24, 2016

Sting, Deepak and Steve Jobs all had a Day One. The question is how do you get to Day Two

http://www.loalover.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/5086-thumb.jpg

http://pamgrout.com/2015/04/01/sting-deepak-and-steve-jobs-all-had-a-day-one-the-question-is-how-do-you-get-to-day-two/

Click Here to Visit the Website



“What would constitute a perfect day for you? Why do we always go home and watch Netflix instead?”—Susanna Wolff


I love Jessica Ortner. We just recorded a podcast for her new series, “Adventures in Happiness.” Stay tuned. Our episode will run soon.


In the meantime, I decided to listen to Episode One which she recorded when her brother Nick woke her up at 7 a.m


This subject was something I felt you would probably enjoy.


The blogger has an intriguing viewpoint on the topic that resonates with me and I wanted to discuss it with my audiences.


Kindly offer your thoughts in the remarks section below …




Sting, Deepak and Steve Jobs all had a Day One. The question is how do you get to Day Two

No comments: