Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Success Story: The Magic Check Really Works

Success Story: The Magic Check Really Works
If you have written yourself The Secret check or the Magic check and still think that the money would not come to you have to read this story. This story shows what blind faith can do. I was in a particularly difficult time in my life 2 years ago.

I was struggling to make money in a down economy working in mortgages which were failing horribly as no banks wanted to do loans anymore. I stumbled across The Science of Getting Rich and Think and Grow Rich, and they really injected a lot of hope.


I started really focusing on having what I wanted. Writing down every single day my goals as if they were already accomplished and giving thanks for everything and doing the best with what I had in front of me, my job and whatever opportunities that came along.


Then I got specific and visualized a certain amount of money coming to me, $300,000, which I could find believable, and wrote myself a check. I believed it would come and believed it would happen sooner than later if I held faith and kept …
See all stories on this topic



 


 


 



Success Story: The Magic Check Really Works

No comments: