Thursday, July 19, 2018

The Time I Got Schooled About Allowing

The Time I Got Schooled About AllowingEvery now and then someone writes with an urgent question about manifesting something fast, because things are dire and getting worse unless they can use law of attraction to turn it around now.

This is the story I share about how I got schooled in the LOA way to handle situations like that:

Years ago I went to a massage therapist who was highly recommended by a good friend. “You’ll love her,” Lanaiya told me. “She’s amazing.”

If Lanaiya calls someone amazing, I am going. Because Lanaiya is hands down the most amazing person I know. So I went to see this massage therapist.

And she was different, I’ll say that. She didn’t do just regular massage – she “danced with your energy,” I think is how she put it.

She read energy patterns and saw things in your field that regular massage therapists just don’t see. It was intriguing.

But I did question her accuracy when she told me I needed to learn how to allow.

Excuse me?

Clearly she doesn’t know who she’s talking to.

I am the Good Vibe Coach. I am a manifesting maven. I know all about allowing. Don’t tell me I need to be better at the surrender. I know all about that. I study Abe; I teach this stuff to others – for a living, for hell’s sake! This is what I do.

But fine. She can say what she wants. I’m not going to be rude.

So the session’s over, I’m her last appointment of the day, and we walk out to the parking lot together.

That’s when I asked her something about herself, and it prompted her to tell this story:   Go Here to See Full Article... The Time I Got Schooled About Allowing

No comments: