Saturday, December 30, 2017

Why “what’s possible” is far more important than “what is”

For the full article or video go here: http://pamgrout.com/2014/11/18/why-whats-possible-is-far-more-important-than-what-is/

“Without leaps of imagination or dreaming, we lose the excitement of possibilities. Dreaming, after all is a form of planning.” ― Gloria Steinem


We have a choice. We can place our attention on “what is” or we can dream of what can be. By placing our attention on new possibilities, we animate a completely different future.


Here are the headlines I’m en

This material was something I sensed you would appreciate.

The author offers an intriguing viewpoint on the subject that resonates with me and I wanted to share it with my viewers.

Please offer your ideas in the comments section below ...


No comments: