Thursday, December 28, 2017

Perfect ten? What’s in YOUR wallet? Or rather your mind.

For the full article or video go here: http://pamgrout.com/2014/11/11/perfect-ten-whats-in-your-wallet-or-rather-your-mind/

“Life is such an amazing, beautiful, joy ride of adventure!”–Bridget Hieronymous


I went to a workshop last weekend, given by my new friend, MK Mueller. She’s a trainer, author and creator of the 8 to Great program that she has shared with everyone from Fortune 500 execs to residents of homeless shelters.


She’s an amazing woman who developed these eig

This subject matter was something I sensed you might probably value.

The blogger provides an interesting viewpoint on the subject that resonates with me and I wished to discuss it with my subscribers.

Please offer your thoughts in the comments area below ...


No comments: