Monday, October 30, 2017

“Truth merely wants to give you happiness, for such its purpose is.”–A Course in Miracles

http://pamgrout.com/2015/05/22/truth-merely-wants-to-give-you-happiness-for-such-its-purpose-is-a-course-in-miracles/

Full Article Here

“Lay your interfering thoughts aside.”—Course in Miracles


My thoughts provide an endless source of entertainment. Most of the time, they’re busy replaying the past, or constructing a future.


Instead of living in “The Holy Now,” where miracles are natural and joy is unstoppable, I put up a barrier. I let the past direct the movie of my life.


By believing today is going to resemble yesterday (and we all do—that’s how we decide things) we leave no room for change, no room for all the good the universe is trying so hard to bestow. There is a HUGE stockpile of blessings just waiting for you to lay down your continuous reactivation of the past.


Over and over, instead of viewing the delicious juiciness and endless possibilities available in this now moment, we plan the future using yesterday’s replay. The present has gifts of its own, but we keep returning to yesterday. Hard to believe, but the present doesn’t need our help!!!


As the Course in Miracles so clearly states, “Without the continuity of old ideas and sick beliefs, present confidence will direct the way.”


Every time, I head out on a new trip (as I’m doing today, going to Peru with my daughter), I decide in advance that I’m going to have a great time. I picture amazing adventures, laughter, everything working out with ease and grace.


Well, guess what? That’s exactly what I get.


Pre-paving is powerful mojo. Just make sure you don’t pre-pave the past. Pre-pave something unexpected, something unlimited.


Once we let go of all our planning, all our struggling and all our beliefs that it’s our job to figure life out, the universe, whose only purpose is our good, will flood us with blessings.


Without defenses, fool bullheadedness and insistence in living everywhere but in the now, we can expect joy that constantly increases. And that’s dignity!


There are just a few more days to get in on the FREE Hay House World Summit. You can hear great talks and lessons from Eckhart, Deepak, Louise, Nick Ortner and, of course, me. Click here to take advantage of this awesome opportunity.


Pam Grout is the author of 17 books including E-Squared: 9 Do-it-Yourself Energy Experiments that Prove Your Thoughts Create Your Reality and the recently-released sequel, E-Cubed, 9 More Experiments that Prove Mirth, Magic and Merriment is your Full-time Gig.


This subject matter was something I sensed you would enjoy.

The author features an interesting point of view on the topic that resonates with me and I wished to share it with my followers.

Kindly offer your ideas in the comments section below ...


No comments: