Monday, October 30, 2017

Q&A: Offer Support & Steer Vibe Clear?

http://goodvibeblog.com/offer-support-steer-vibe-clear/#utm_source=feed&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=feed

Click Here to Visit the Website

This is the sort of question I suspect some of you have real life experience to share about.


A fellow creator asks:


How would you go about supporting someone who is seriously ill without bringing it into your vibration?


My mom is dealing with stage 4 cancer, and I recently had two cancer scares of my own.


I want to be there for her

This material was something I perceived you might appreciate.

The writer possesses a helpful point of view on the subject that resonates with me and I wanted to share it with my readers.

Kindly offer your ideas in the remarks section below ...


No comments: