Friday, December 30, 2016

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year 2017

This Christmas and New Year Greetings video is in tribute to my YouTube subscribers and viewers. As we celebrate the Christmas and Holiday seasons, I want to thank each one of you for your visits, likes, comments, and for subscribing to my YouTube channel.

I enjoy creating video reviews and tutorials that my viewers find useful. Thank you especially to those viewers who take the time to leave comments of appreciation. I read all the comments and it is always encouraging to hear that my videos are helping you in some small way.

As we step into the New Year 2017, I hope continue creating many more useful review and tutorials. Thank you once again for your support. I wish you and yours a Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and a Very Happy, Healthy, and Prosperous New Year 2017!

- Buy MS Office 365 at Amazon: http://amzn.to/1UKuGCu
- Buy Explaindio 3.0: http://bit.ly/Explaindio-Video-Creator
- PowerPoint 2016 Tutorials: http://bit.ly/PPT2016-Tutorials
- Explaindio 3.0 Tutorials: http://bit.ly/EVC3-Review-Tutorials

CREDITS:
Commercial rights to use videos, graphics & images used in this video | Explaindio Video Creator logo and screenshots are copyright protected, used with permission | Microsoft, Windows, and the Windows logo are trademarks, or registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries | Logos and screenshots used with permission from Microsoft. Other company names may be trademarks of their respective owners | Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.

MUSIC CREDITS:
We Wish You A Merry Christmas by Jingle Punks
Source: YouTube Music Library (Permission to use for commercial purposes on YouTube monetized videos)

AFFILIATE DISCLAIMER:
If you use the links above to purchase any of the Microsoft products. I may earn a commission as an Amazon affiliate. This recommendation and review is based on my firsthand experience using these products myself.

No comments: