Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Here’s your permission slip to have an amazingly awesome day

http://www.loalover.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/5471-thumb.png

http://pamgrout.com/2015/06/22/heres-your-permission-slip-to-have-an-amazingly-awesome-day/

Go Here for Full Article



“There is something more — it is the unseen essential, and everyone has access to it.” –Bryant McGill


Some people collect wine. Others collect old cars. I collect stories of the unseen, stories that the ancients called miracles.


My hope in sharing some of these stories sent to me by readers is that you will consider them your personal permission slip to find your own spiritual affinity for the unmarked trail that leads to joy and peace.


Here’s one that popped into my email a few moments ago:


“I find myself constantly asking the Universe for fun ways to show me my power to manifest things just for the fun of it. I ask for easy things ~ show me a purple car (I like purple better than “sunset beige”) or license plates with triple numbers or how about a rainbow today. Its just so fun to see how the universe will deliver this fun to me. It’s often not in the usual way I expect it will happen.


“Recently I was thinking that it would be fun to find a penny with my birth year on it to enjoy that experience that I have often read about. Then I thought I should pick something different like a dime because here in Canada pennies have been taken out of circulation and since I’m over 50 those old pennies are just too uncommon and therefore finding that specific penny cannot happen.


“I let that idea go as something that won’t happen for me. Yesterday my husband and I were in our backyard digging up grass to build a stone path. When I lifted a clump of grass my husband looked down and said, “that looks like a penny.”


“Immediately I knew what that penny was about and, as I picked up the dirt-covered coin, I said to him, “If this penny is from your birth year it’s from your angel.”


“He is not really into that sort of thing, but he goes along with it for me sometimes. I wiped off the penny and laughed as I looked at the year of not mine, but my husband’s birth year ~1962!


“There were so many thoughts running through my head and the best message that I was reminded of is that there is nothing that I cannot create and ALL things are possible. All I need to do is simply imagine it and let it go and the universe will take care of the rest. How fun is that!


“Thanks, Pam, and enjoy an amazing day filled with purple cars and shiny pennies.”


Thank YOU, sweet Melissa. And thank you, dear readers. Consider this your very own permission slip.


Pam Grout is the author of 17 books including E-Squared: 9 Do-it-Yourself Energy Experiments that Prove Your Thoughts Create Your Reality and the recently-released sequel, E-Cubed, 9 More Experiments that Prove Mirth, Magic and Merriment is your Full-time Gig.


This material was something I thought you would probably value.


The writer provides an insightful perspective on the topic that resonates with me and I wished to discuss it with my readers.


Please offer your thoughts in the remarks section below …




Here’s your permission slip to have an amazingly awesome day

No comments: