Monday, March 28, 2016

The LOA Guide to Happy Holidays

For the full article or video go here: http://goodvibeblog.com/the-loa-guide-to-happy-holidays/#utm_source=feed&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=feed



This time of year we get a lot of input about how to minimize stress and maximize well being throughout the busy holidays.


They tell us to buy presents early to avoid shopping frenzies, to schedule regular downtime, to delegate our to-do lists, etc.


While I disagree with the premise that the holidays are inherently stressful, I agree it can be handy


This subject was something I thought you would probably appreciate.


The originator offers an insightful point of view on the topic that resonates with me and I wished to share it with my followers.


Kindly supply your ideas in the remarks area below …




The LOA Guide to Happy Holidays

No comments: