http://www.loalover.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/5562-thumb.png
Click Here to Visit the Website
Regular contributor Namaste Faustino brings this LOA success story from what seemed an unlikely place, but that just taught me to drop judgment about who’s leveraging conscious creation powers.
Enjoy this example of super successful manifesting:
Ever heard of Conor McGregor?
I hadn’t either until flipping through an issue of Esquire magazine, where I saw an awesome Law of Attraction-like-quote in bold.
The article was about a rising star in the world of mixed martial arts.
I’ve since learned Conor is a serious student of the Law of Attraction and attributes much of his incredible success to his LOA skills.
While the Esquire article made no mention of Law of Attraction, I thought, “This fighter has got telling-the-story-the-way-he-wants-it-to-be skills, and focusing skills that would make a lot of conscious creators seriously envious.” Check this out …
In the April 2015 article, Conor talked about his upcoming fight in July that was the biggest of his career. About his opponent:
Smack talk? That is an American term that makes me laugh. I simply speak the truth. I’m an Irish man … I don’t have anything bad to say about my opponent. It’s pretty plain and simple. His time is up … It’s over for him. I don’t need to say jacksh*t else. July is a wrap. IT IS INEVITABLE.
Talk about an awesome example of telling the story the way you want it to be.
When the interviewer asked if Conor’s ever wondered whether he’ll lose the upcoming fight, Conor explained he hasn’t wondered once about losing. “If I entertain things, they tend to come true.”
At that time he was slated to fight the reigning champion Jose Aldo for the title belt. For Conor to not even wonder once about losing, that’s incredible focusing. Stepping into the ring to fight a reigning champion is no joke.
After reading the Esquire article, I looked up Conor McGregor on YouTube and found this video that proved Conor has been telling the story how he wanted it from the start. He has always talked about becoming a champion.
So fast forward to his big fight in Vegas …
Conor was supposed to fight the reigning champion for the title belt, but when Jose Aldo pulled out due to a broken rib Conor knocked out the incredibly skilled Chad Mendes in the second round.
Shortly after I saw a couple of articles talking about a cage fighter and the Law of Attraction. It turns out Conor knows all about the Law of Attraction and practices the principles avidly!
Here’s what he said when asked about the Law of Attraction:
My sister put me on to the Law of Attraction a few years ago and that made me think about things. Whatever you think is going to happen, will happen. If you visualize it with true belief then it will happen. I took that on board and decided I’m the best. I put myself on a pedestal and everything just formed around it.
And Conor isn’t kidding about everything forming around it, check out this post fight interview. It’s clear he’s the star of this video and he’s loving telling everyone that he told the story he wanted and now it’s come true!
It’s hilarious to see people in the fight world mentioning the Law of Attraction thanks to Conor’s knock out winning fight. Slowly but surely manifesting awareness is spreading everywhere.
Namaste Faustino learned about manifesting from the Rosicrucians (amorc.org) when he was eight years old. Initially skeptical, he tried it out and successfully manifested a little red radio. After that he was hooked and over the past 30 years has consciously created cash, trips, girlfriends, a diamond and even a millionaire mentor. Connect with Namaste on Facebook.
* * * * * * * *</center
Jeannette Maw is the LOA party host at GVU and publisher of the rave reviewed Good Vibe newsletter, which you can subscribe to here.
This subject was something I thought you would value.
The blogger features an intriguing perspective on the topic that resonates with me and I wanted to share it with my audiences.
Kindly offer your ideas in the comments area below …
LOA for Fight Night Success
No comments:
Post a Comment