Monday, February 29, 2016

Forget the Justice League. Here’s your chance to join an even better Superhero team

http://www.loalover.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/5502-thumb-1024x435.jpg

http://pamgrout.com/2015/06/29/forget-the-justice-league-heres-your-chance-to-join-an-even-better-superhero-team/

Go Here for Full Article



“Be in love with your life. Every minute of it.” –Jack Kerouac



Oops! It’s too late. You clicked on the link. Which means you’re now an official member of the Truth and Merriment League. You might as well raise your hand and proclaim:


I hereby acknowledge that I am here on Planet Earth to extend love, that I’m here at this unique time/space reality to create the good, the holy and the beautiful. And I commit to live this sacred Truth from this moment forward.


So your mission, as a member of the TML (Truth and Merriment League) is to help provide “research” for my next book. As many of you know, this upcoming “masterpiece” is about gratitude and how being on the gratitude frequency is the key to pretty much everything you could ever want in your life. As we all know, when you’re on that frequency, life works. Full stop.


Although I won’t be sending out any secret decoder rings (or maybe I will), I’d like to ask you to do the following two things:


1. Start noticing how you feel from moment to moment (what I call your frequency) and notice how that particular energy field plays out in your life. For example, I notice that when I’m on the Divine Buzz frequency, I’m a better writer, I’m a better pickleball player, I’m a better manifester. When I tune into station K-FKD, life more or less sucks.


2. Report back to me (on the contact page) any and all relevant stories—both when you’re on D-Buzz and when you’re on K-FKD. Please list one of these two frequencies in the subject line.


And since we TML members are all about sharing the joy, here are a couple fun stories that bubbled up in my inbox last week:


Polly asked for her gift from the FP (the field of infinite potentiality), but was not sure how she could possibly get, as she says, a “wowful gift” within 48 hours.


“At 4:53p, a beautiful doe emerged from the shrubs by our stream. No biggie,” Polly thought, ”She’s been hanging around for the past couple of days. She moseyed up to the clearing by the rock outcropping, and bada boom! THERE WAS MY GIFT! A teenie tiny little spotted fawn emerged from behind a Ponderosa, stumbled to Mama, and began to nurse. I sat there, speechless. Goosebumps ran down both of my arms and my eyes welled with tears, telling me THIS was my gift, via special delivery from The Dude.


“You’ve just gotta love Spirit and all of the magical things that surround us. What an amazing two days. I am SO grateful!”


Another reader wrote:


“I thought you’d get a kick out of what happened to me this morning. Yesterday I started experiment 5. And this morning I was being a bit anxious about my intention on my way to work. I live in So Cal – so to beat the traffic on my 60+ mile commute to work I leave pretty early. There’s not a lot of cars and most of the time I recognize the same trucks/vehicles who leave for work the same time I do.


“I’m about 15 minutes into my drive and it’s 4am and my mind is racing with thoughts of “Is this going to show up? What do I have to do? Why isn’t it here yet?”


“When all of the sudden I’m approaching a white pick up truck in the lane next to me and I see in big bold letters on the tailgate..FPConstruction.com.


“Immediately my mind said – Oh yeah… it’s not my job to construct the “how’s” that’s the FP’s job. I burst out laughing to myself and couldn’t stop for almost 5 minutes.”


That’s how it works, folks. We laugh. We dance. We have fun. And the FP does the heavy lifting.


Pam Grout is the author of 17 books including E-Squared: 9 Do-it-Yourself Energy Experiments that Prove Your Thoughts Create Your Reality and the recently-released sequel, E-Cubed, 9 More Experiments that Prove Mirth, Magic and Merriment is your Full-time Gig.


This content was something I thought you might probably appreciate.


The originator offers an interesting point of view on the subject that resonates with me and I wished to discuss it with my readers.


Please offer your ideas in the comments area below …




Forget the Justice League. Here’s your chance to join an even better Superhero team

No comments: