Thursday, February 4, 2016

Issue 214 – Change Your Circumstances

http://www.loalover.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/22761439704_60c07d6914.jpg

Issue 214 – Change Your Circumstances

  What is an area of your life that you have been feeling like you need an external change? Now, answer these questions: 1. Why do you want to make this change? 2. What do you think this change will make you feel? 3. How do you think your life experience will be different because of this change? Look again your answers to the question #2 above and ask yourself “how can I begin to create that feeling in my life NOW?” And then do it! This is the key – the secret door to your desires – begin to create the feelings you want NOW and more opportunities that encourage those feelings will show up in your awareness. I needed to hear your re enforcement of what is going on in my life now. Awareness of the thing following me every where I go. Feeling unloved and of no value, till iit blew up on my face on Sunday with the person you brought me to this Planet, it is very real, she has not loved, cared, regard or protected me when she is with her son, in her culture men are superior t…
See all stories on this topic






Issue 214 – Change Your Circumstances

No comments: