Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Issue 213 – You Must Fail In Order To Succeed

http://www.loalover.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/22664240519_ab093e122f.jpg

Issue 213 – You Must Fail In Order To Succeed

NOTE FROM DR. LOYD: I began to develop these Secret Spiritual Laws of Nature when I first started my private practice in counseling and therapy. In a very short period of time I had a six-month waiting list, and I give the great majority of the credit for that to these Secret Spiritual Laws of Nature. They can create an instant “aha” that changes a person’s perspective and attitude, and because of that, a lot of other things that people are working on will also change. I mainly realized these through prayer. I consider them a gift. You Must Fail In Order to Succeed A lynchpin for success is your attitude toward failure. We tend to believe that because we fail, we are a failure. That is absolutely the farthest thing from the truth. Success is built on failure 100% of the time. The truth is that you cannot achieve success without failure. Think about it. If your life were on the line in a court action trial, would you want a lawyer who just passed the bar exam with flying colors,…
See all stories on this topic






Issue 213 – You Must Fail In Order To Succeed

No comments: