Friday, October 16, 2015

Q&A: Where’s the Money?

Q&A: Where’s the Money?A fellow conscious creator has a situation others might benefit from hearing the community’s wisdom on. Here’s her question:


I’m having a lot of LOA successes with green lights, warm sunny days, close parking spots, pleasant days at work, etc. – everything but money.


The past four months I’ve felt the best I have in my entire life. I’ve been doing manifesting exercises, made peace with where I am, wrote my new money story and read it every day with joy (really getting into it like its a done deal and saying thank you for it).


I’ve been going to sleep feeling good, waking up feeling good, practicing appreciation, practicing seeing abundance, and I know that I can feel good now, before anything manifests, and I’ve been feeling good, finding ways to enjoy myself and have a good time.


I’ve been doing so well, so where’s my stuff?


Abraham says that it can take as little as 30 days for things to begin manifesting, yet nothing seems to be happening in regards to what I really want.


I am antsy and tired of waiting for my desires to manifest. They feel so totally possible for me and I truly believe I can have them. I feel very comfortable with them and worthy of them, and they feel normal to me. I totally see myself living that life. I’ve even completely let it go recently and just focused on feeling good. And nothing, no significant external shifts.


I did some money exercises lately and besides manifesting a penny, a few $1 bills and one $5 bill, I seem to have little success with manifesting money. I tried the exercises on the blog, like manifesting $500 in 10 days and I’ll specify for it to be money coming outside of my work paycheck, and nothing.


It’s already been two years since I radically and genuinely changed my beliefs and attitude about money to a very positive one. I’ve invited it into my experience numerous times. And I do appreciate the money that is coming in. I’ve even placed a $100 bill into my wallet as suggested by Abraham and have been vibrationally spending it on whatever I want. So what’s going on?


I feel like I could get an A+ for how well I’ve been doing, so why is all I’m hearing crickets? I feel like I’ve changed so much internally, like I’ve really transformed positively, so I wonder why there isn’t much transforming in the external environment[…]    Go Here to See Full Article… Q&A: Where’s the Money?




Q&A: Where’s the Money?

No comments: