Monday, October 8, 2018

Are your Prayers and/or Positive Thoughts Not being Answered? Try this my Friend…

For the full article or video go here: http://bethandlee.wordpress.com/2014/11/05/are-your-prayers-andor-positive-thoughts-not-being-answered-try-this-my-friend/

I hear many say that they feel that the Universe is taking care of their needs but they feel as if their prayers or positive focus aren’t being answered. ” I pray and pray and still nothing changes. I just assume that the Universe/God knows what is best and maybe doesn’t think what I want […]

This content was something I perceived you might probably value.

The creator features an engaging point of view on the topic that resonates with me and I wished to share it with my readers.

Kindly offer your ideas in the comments area below ...


No comments: