Sunday, September 23, 2018

Healing And Confidence With The Law of Attraction

Healing And Confidence With The Law of Attraction

After suffering for so much time with insecurities, especially about my skin, I can finally say I am now so grateful to God for putting The Secret in my life! I am now living the life of my dreams and manifesting so much peace and happiness in my life! My story starts around the time I hit puberty when I started to experience mild acne. Around this time I had started to develop trouble with my peers and consequently many other problems arose. After getting out of this environment I still had a somewhat negative mindset and continued to experience many pimples, which I would pick at causing deep scarring. I wasn’t feeling any abundance around this time and I felt I wasn’t in control so when problems (acne) came up I would dwell on them, which in turn caused many more problems. I lived in this negative lifestyle for a long time until eventually I saw The Secret. One of my family members practically forced me to read the book but eventually I got hooked! I then saw the movie and I re...
See all stories on this topic

No comments: