Monday, August 20, 2018

Let’s Hear It for the Buggers!

Go here for the entire article... http://goodvibeblog.com/thank-the-buggers/#utm_source=feed&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=feed

This material was something I perceived you would probably appreciate.

Go Here for Full Article

One of the ways I attract fabulous clients is by keeping a perfect client list, which has morphed over the years as I’ve gained clarity about who I love to work with.


Whenever a “don’t want” experience unfolds, that’s my cue to revisit the list to ensure my attention is squarely focused on what I do want. (So I don’t start attracting more clients who cancel at the last minute, don’t like my coaching style, etc.)


If I don’t already have an entry on the list representing what I prefer, it gets updated to include it.


Which means that while the list started as a pretty simple thing (with a couple of entries about how they find me, are delighted to pay my full rates, happy to start work, etc.), over time the “don’t want” experiences have upgraded this perfect client list to a thing of beauty.


It includes some really nice detail about who exactly my best clients are.


This focusing tool that guides my vibration (and thus my business) into ideal territory is worth more than I can properly describe. It’s a powerful thing for filling my business with perfect peeps.


And other than those first few traits I came up with on my own, every line on that list was delivered by “one of the buggers,” as Abe calls them … Some experience or person I did not enjoy for one reason or another.


I don’t think you can really create a fabulous list like that from scratch. Contrast is what brings that level of clarity.


That’s why I get it when Abe says we should thank those who show us what we don’t want, because without them life doesn’t get as fabulous as it can be.


A while ago I had a client experience that I didn’t love. Per my focusing habit, after grumbling about it for a minute, I turned attention to my perfect client list. (Just to make sure I’m pointed where I want to go. Don’t need any more of this crap.)


Lo and behold, this particular aspect wasn’t on the list.


It wasn’t on the list!!


I could hardly believe it, but this called for an update! I can’t even remember the last time my list got an upgrade!


It was kind of amazing to realize that this person was directly responsible for helping my business get even better.


That’s when I really got what Abe means when they say, “Thank your buggers.”


I mean, when was the last time someone gave me a new line for my list?!


She gave me a new line! She gave me stronger clarity! What a gift, and what a hero!


I share this for those of us who sometimes forget the value of those “don’t want” experiences. Whoever helps us better understand what we want, they deserve a round of applause for giving us that clarity.


So instead of grumbling about how they did us wrong, let’s celebrate the role they played in expanding our lives even further. That means you, ex-husbands, politicians, and inconsiderate drivers. You are helping pave the way – in big ways and small – to our even better experience.


That is, as long as we remember to turn our attention to what we do want, however we accomplish that.


Bring it on, Universe! We conscious creators know what to do with the buggers!


* * * * * * * *</center

Jeannette Maw is the LOA party host at GVU and publisher of the rave reviewed Good Vibe newsletter, which you can subscribe to here.

The writer has an insightful viewpoint on the topic that resonates with me and I wanted to discuss it with my audiences.

Kindly supply your thoughts in the comments section below ...


No comments: