Saturday, March 24, 2018

Law of Attraction - Raise Your Standards Change Your Life (Motivational Video)

Law of Attraction - Raise Your Standards Change Your Life (Motivational Video)


☯ Live Today With Passion is an educational organization founded in 2015 by Nicholas & Anthony. We are a small international team based in Norway, we started this website with the intention of inspiring like-minded people all over the world.

👉 Speakers: Les Brown, Simon Sinek, The Rock, Bruce Lee

👉 "Any time you sincerely want to make a change, the first thing you must do is to raise your standards. When people ask me what really changed my life eight years ago, I tell them that absolutely the most important thin was changing what I demanding of myself. I wrote down all the things I would no longer accept in my life, all the things I would no longer tolerate, and all the things that I aspired to becoming" ~TonyRobbins

No comments: