Saturday, February 17, 2018

Prosperity is a decision we get to make

Prosperity is a decision we get to make

“Everything you need is deep within you. Upon your request, upon your insistence, upon your need and stating that need, stating your intention, it will arise.”—Michele Longo-O’Donnell Like everyone else on the planet, I learned ages ago that opportunities for pain and suffering are always going to be available and that if I was going to live with intention, it’s best to steer clear. I’d have never become the author of 17 books, a reporter for People magazine and a world traveler if I’d accepted the onslaught of “negative invitations.” “That’s not possible,” naysayers always insisted on telling me. “It’s hard to write a book. Even harder to sell it. You’re an unknown from Kansas. You got B’s in your journalism classes, for God’s sake.” “Talk to the hand,” I’d always say to those voices. “That may be your way of seeing things, but I choose a different reality, a h...
See all stories on this topic

The blogger has an interesting perspective on the subject that resonates with me and I wanted to share it with my followers.

Please offer your thoughts in the comments section below ...

No comments: