Thursday, January 25, 2018

About Your Alignment Practice

I think this is the best intro to this article and the author wrote it himself: "The magic doesn’t automatically happen just because we know about law of attraction, or have an Abe subscription, or read everything on this blog.

It happens when we engage our creative powers"
About Your Alignment Practice

Work Your Alignment Plan As a law of attraction coach I get a lot of questions fellow creators about how to manifest what they want …

They want to know how to manifest money for travel, home, surgery, etc. Or why it’s taking so long to manifest a new love. Or what the trick is to attracting a new job.

Since I don’t specialize in converting muggles, my peeps already know about law of attraction and how it works.

That’s why I respond by asking what their current alignment practice is .

And even from people who already know about vibration and focus and matching the frequency of their desire, the majority of inquirers respond that they don’t have one.

They aren’t actually doing any of the LOA work to create what they want.

So I’m going on record here to say that’s your first step . Engage your creative power by putting to use one or more of the manifesting methods you’ve learned here or anywhere else. Because it isn’t enough to know how the system works – you’ve got to actually work the system .

The magic doesn’t automatically happen just because we know about law of attraction, or have an Abe subscription, or read everything on this blog. It happens when we engage our creative powers .

There’s a lot of different ways you could do that … You could use the “set it and forget it” intention setting routine.

You could use a powerful affirmation or pray rain journal .

You might eliminate tolerations in favor of what brings you joy.

Maybe you visualize five minutes every day about your dream come true.

Or work on getting better at upgrading your thoughts . Maybe you act as if it’s already done, or you meditate nightly to better hear guidance. It doesn’t matter as much what our alignment plan is, as much as that we have one and are working it . Right now the foundation of my alignment plan is Vishen’s 6 phase meditation .

I also add in affirmations and a couple of resistance-releasing techniques as called for. And I do my best to remember that having fun is key to my highest success. That’s my current plan. Over the summer I used lots of 17 second repetitions , and some rich visualizations by giving 3 answers to the 3 questions . That’s how I’m doing the vibration management work.

I know that I lead my manifesting party by working my alignment .So before you wonder where your stuff is – or write me asking about it – make sure you’re walking the LOA talk in some form or fashion.

It doesn’t have to be hard work or a complicated process – but you do need to work your alignment before you expect something different to happen.

If you’d like professional support in putting your personal plan together, there are lots of us who can help.For those of you who already have an alignment plan and are working it – kudos!   Go Here to See Full Article... About Your Alignment Practice

No comments: