Saturday, May 21, 2016

Activate: Weight Loss/Body Love

http://goodvibeblog.com/activate-weight-loss/#utm_source=feed&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=feed

Click Here to Visit the Website



This vibration activation post is by request. It’s a script to help activate weight loss (which we know is just loving how you look and feel in your body).


If you’re not familiar with our vibration activation series, check it out here.


Just reading it once should get the vibe flowing. After that it’s just a matter of honoring whatever inspirations come up. Revisit as required to keep the vibe flowing.


Enjoy activating the vibration of weight loss and body love:


Is it just me, or am I looking especially fabulous lately?


My clothes feel a little looser, my body feels a little lighter … yeah, I think I’ve dropped a few pounds!


Maybe it happened when I stopped stressing out about my weight. Or maybe it’s because I spent more time doing what I love. Now that I think about it, maybe it’s that new habit I started not too long ago.


Whatever it is, I like it!


This is even better than I imagined how I’d feel as my weight started to optimize. I feel stronger! I feel sexier! I feel like I could take on the world! And look good doing it – woo hoo!


Seriously, check me out – how nice are these curves? This is what this body was meant to look like. Man, I look good. And I feel fabulous!


If this keeps up, I might have to go shopping soon. How fun would that be to have to replace my wardrobe? Ha!


But truth be told, now that I see myself in the mirror looking this wonderful, I realize it doesn’t even matter what size my clothes are or what the scale says. I feel amazing and that’s all that matters.


So whatever I’ve been doing lately, I’m going to keep it up. I’m going to keep my focus on how good I feel. I’m going to keep doing the things I enjoy and thinking the good thoughts about this body. I’m going to keep eating what feels best and moving and resting in ways that are inspired. I’m going to keep appreciating how good I look and feel.


Because my body knows what she’s doing – all I have to do is support her with the helpful thoughts and inspirations. She lets me know what she wants, and I’m happy to give it. We’re a great team, this body and I!


Here’s to looking and feeling like a million bucks at this new weight in this beautiful body of mine!



Feel free to customize this script (we’d love to hear your words in the comments!), and remember the value of keeping the focus on feeling good in your body rather than hitting a target weight, since we know that what we really want is just to love how we look and feel.


If you’d like more support with manifesting your ideal body, consider Body Love Lab starting next week.


* * * * * * * *</center


Jeannette Maw is the LOA party host at GVU and publisher of the rave reviewed Good Vibe newsletter, which you can subscribe to here.



This subject matter was something I perceived you would probably appreciate.


The creator has a fascinating point of view on the topic that resonates with me and I wanted to share it with my followers.


Kindly offer your thoughts in the comments area below …




Activate: Weight Loss/Body Love

No comments: